The Aircel group was launched in 1999. This mobile operator took the Souther Indian business to a tilt when launched in 2003. This brand is handled by Reddy family in Chennai. Aircel provides network to Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Assam, North East, Orissa, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Kolkata, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Delhi, UP(West), UP(East), Maharashtra & Goa , Mumbai, Haryana , Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan. Aircel also offers prepaid, postpaid, 3G, blackberry, ISD, Apollo Mobile and many other value added services to its customers.
Aircel also offers prepaid, postpaid, entertainment, 3G, sports and many other value added services. It started with a cheap Rs 92 pack for 3G plan. The 30 day validity period offers data card plans for prepaid mobiles at Rs. 132, Rs. 252, Rs. 502 & Rs. 802 the consumers can enjoy 75MB, 150MB, 350MB & 1024MB data respectively. Aircel also offers its subscribers the option to recharge their prepaid mobile online. So there is no tension of your topup card recharge diminishing suddenly at night.
· Log onto www.aircel.com
· Select 3G from the main homepage or simply log onto http://www.aircel.com
· Aircel 3G offers video conferencing, heavy downloads, high-definition games, Video IVR, high-speed internet, real time streaming videos etc
· To understand vast 3G facilities in your city browse through http://www.aircel.com to understand various plans and services
· To learn about various 3G plans and to apply for a 3G facility visit http://www.aircel.com
· To learn about various postpaid 3G plans and tariffs visit http://www.aircel.com
· To understand if your handset is 3G enabled or to buy a 3G enabled handset you will need to visit http://www.aircel.com and fill up the details