What happens when there are too many players who want to have a share of the same pie? The pie owner gets lucky. In case of banks, their customers would be more than excited for receiving such a fantastic service called as mobile prepaid recharge banking. This facility has been offered by many banks lately and Corporation Bank too wishes to please their customers. All it needs is to convince their account holders to enjoy life and not worry about superficial things like mobile prepaid recharge. They are more than happy to assist you online
· Firstly visit the bank website or browse through http://www.corpbank.com
· Scroll down to select “Online Recharge Facility” or log onto i3.oximall.com
· Select Instant Recharge option or simultaneously log onto i3.oximall.com
· Fill in your mobile number followed by recharge amount
· Once you feed and hit submit, you get directed to fill in the operator’s name and area or circle
· Hit submit and note down your reference number for future status purposes
· Please go to Pay Now and feed in your account details and mode of payment
· You shall then be directed to the internet banking page
· Feed in your user id and password and hit the submit option
· Once the system approves you as an account holder, you shall receive a confirmation message within ten minutes
· Your mobile will get recharged and you can enjoy unlimited conversations
· Do not forget to logout and delete all open pages that display your account name and number
Recharge through ATM
· Insert your CorpBank ATM/Debit card into the ATM,
· Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) and
· Next, select “LIC Payment/Others” Option.
· After that, select “Mobile Recharge” Option.
· In the following screen select the “Recharge” option
· Enter 91 followed by your mobile phone number and press “SUBMIT”.
· Enter the amount to be recharged and press “SUBMIT” again.
· Select the “Savings Bank Account” or “Current Account” option.
You will receive a message on the ATM screen telling you whether your card has been recharged. You will also receive an SMS confirming the recharge.
Recharge through SMS
· Register your payment details and your mobile number with Corporation Bank. Registration can be done at any of our ATMs across India or through application forms available at all our branches.
· A SMS confirming your registration will be sent to you containing your personal recharge access code and the format of the SMS to be sent for making the recharge.
To recharge your mobile, send a SMS to your mobile operator with the transaction code, bank code, amount and your personal access code.
For instance, your SMS will be like “RC CORP 5000 1234”, in case you are a Hutch or Orange subscriber where RC is recharge, CORP is the bank code, the recharge amount is 500 and 1234 is the access code. Please note that this format may be different for different cellular operators
· The message will be transferred to us for authorization and debiting your account with the specified amount.
· Once the amount is debited and your mobile operator is informed, your mobile will immediately be recharged and you will receive a SMS confirming the recharge.
Can I recharge other person’s mobile?
You can recharge any pre-paid mobile using the respective ATM card. The amount will be debited to the cardholder’s account.
In case of SMS recharge, the cardholder has to register all the phone numbers to be recharged and separate access code will be provided for each mobile number