This online portal allows millions of consumers to enjoy uninterrupted online prepaid recharge options for a wide range of networks. The portal accepts service providers like Vodafone, Aircel, Uninor, Videocon, TataIndicom, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Airtel and mnay more. You can enjoy a top-up recharge by simply sending a message on 87540 39767. You can also log onto
http://www.ezrecharge.in/ and register yourself as a new customer. You will have to check into your ezwallet you need to add money so that you can keep sending sms. This money in your ezwallet will help you enjoy online recharge efficiently.
- Once you sign into your ezrecharge account, you will have to create an ezwallet and then enter an amount exceeding 25 rupees to enjoy unlimited sms, full talktime, special recharges and GPRS.
- You need to click on the source or mode of payment and confirm the information.
- Once you hit the Pay button your transaction gets saved and you are directed to the payment gateway page.
- Here, you choose the bank and channelize the payment.
- You have now created an ezwallet which is just like your bank account.
- You need to keep upgrading and depositing money so that every sms that you send for a recharge gets credited to your mobile pre-paid balance.
This system works exactly like a bank and hence people can find it easier to simply send a sms from any location. You only have to worry about your ezwallet balance and the rest will be managed automatically.