TATA DoCoMo is a joint venture between TATA Group and Japanese Firm NTT DoCoMo. This brand entered the market in 2009. It created a rather uproar due to its low cost services and young appeal. This brand has managed to penetrate the system and garner few loyal customers who prefer this brand to others. Tata Docomo has managed to venture into markets like India-Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Orissa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Haryana-Punjab, Kolkata, Rest of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, UP (East), UP (West), Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan.
TATA Docomo offers prepaid, postpaid, internet, blackberry, entertainment, jokes, astrology, and value added services, GPRS, 3G, 2G, sports, stock trading and many other services to their subscribers. The year is of 3G getting highly prominenet amongst youngsters. Tata Docomo also offers unique 3G plans that are worth competitive.
· Log onto www.tatadocomo.com
· Select 3G from the main homepage or simply log onto http://www.tatadocomo.com/3g
· To understand vast 3G facilities and services in your city scroll through the network areas download the pdf at the bottom of the page
· The benefits of 3G is it is faster, live, as well as offers you the opportunity to exchange files of large sizes
· To learn about various prepaid 3G plans and tariffs visit http://www.tatadocomo.com/3g-prepay.aspx
· To learn about various postpaid 3G plans and tariffs visit http://www.tatadocomo.com/3g-plans-postpay.aspx
· To understand if your handset is 3G enabled or to buy a 3G enabled handset you will need to visit http://www.tatadocomo.com/3g-handsets.aspx and fill up the details
· In case of prepaid customers, you can opt for 3G mobile topup recharge facility online