TATA Indicom falls under the umbrella of Tata Teleservices Limted. The Tata Group always ventured into services that affected or were related to Indian consumers. Tata Indicom was launched in 2002 and at present enjoys a mass acceptance. The operations of Tata Indicom exist in nearly 22 locations. The network of Tata Indicom is considered least congested and enjoys great response from its subscribers.
Tata Teleservices also received the award for Best Emerging Markets by Telecom Asia. Tata Indicom also offers walky, mobile, DTH, photon, Virgin mobile, bill payments, value added services and many more. In case you are fed up of recharging your phone everyday at the local vendor, we suggest you think of online mobile recharging. Tata Indicom also offers the unique benefit of recharging your prepaid mobile online.
Tata Indicom is in collaboration with Tata Docomo and hence Tata Indicom as a standalone network service provider only provide high speed internet service and not specialized 3g plans unlike Tata Docomo. Hence people interested in Tata Docomo needs to have both these connections. In case of high speed internet facility you can always bank on Tata Indicom too.
· Log onto www.tataindicom.com
· Select internet mobile from the left hand column
· You can browse any of the websites at a high speed
· You can enjoy full zoom facility of the website
· You can easily download heavy files without any worry
· Enjoy chats, messengers, and watch videos and flash animations
· The benefits of 3G is it is faster, live, as well as offers you the opportunity to exchange files of large sizes
· To learn about various internet plans and tariffs for postpaid consumers visit http://www.tataindicom.com
· Tata Indicom accepts Huawei C 2900i, Samsung Corby, Samsung Max, Samsung Bliss, Samsung Flo and Moto Razr for high speed internet
· In case of charges, Tata Indicom charges 10paise per 10kbps